- Prevents and relieves nasal symptoms caused by seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Can be used every day throughout the allergy season to help maintain relief, even in the absence of symptoms
- Best results are obtained when you start the use of Rhinaris-CS Anti-Allergic Nasal Mist before the onset of seasonal allergy symptoms
- Can be used in conjunction with any Rhinaris product or other allergy products (For the 1st week of treatment only.)
- On formulary in the following provinces: QC, NL, NS, NB and SK
Directions for Use
- Adults and children (over 5 years): One (1) spray per nostril, six (6) times a day.
- When adequate response has been obtained, dosage should be reduced to 2-3 times per day (every 8 to 12 hours). Treatment should not be discontinued abruptly but dosage should be reduced gradually over a period of one week.
- Please refer to the package insert included with the product for detailed directions of use.
- Store at room temperature. (Between 15°C and 30°C)
Each metered dose spray contains 2.6 mg Cromolyn Sodium
Also contains Benzalkonium Chloride (as a preservative), Edetate Disodium and Purifi ed Water
- If you do not obtain relief of your symptoms within 7 days of starting trestment, consult your doctor.
- Patients with nasal polyps should not use this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult your doctor prior to use.