- Medium spray for adults with anatomically designed nasal applicator
- Rhinaris® Sinomarin® Hypertonic Sea Water Natural Nasal Spray contains naturally sourced hypertonic sea water (2.3% sodium chloride), which is rich in trace elements and mineral salts
- Ensures an optimal cleaning of the nose and helps to relieve stuffy nose by removing excess mucus
- No pharmaceutical substances added and preservative-free
- No rebound effect
Directions for Use
- Adults and adolescents (14 years and older): Two (2) sprays per nostril, three (3) times daily or as needed.
- Please refer to the package insert included with the product for detailed directions of use.
- Store at room temperature.
Sodium Chloride (from sterilized sea water) 2.3%
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to sea water.
- Do not share your device with anyone else.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- If you experience any discomfort, discontinue using this product and consult a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner if there is no improvement after you have tried to clear the nose; if the discharge is thick and yellow or green; if the skin at the base of the nostrils becomes raw or crusted; and/or if there are other signs or symptoms of illness such as fever or ear infection.
- Do not use if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
A stinging feeling or transitory irritation may be experienced at the beginning of use.